This website runs WordPress on a shared hosting platform. It is kept up to date and hardened as much as is realistic. Measures taken include, but are not limited to,
- VPS OS-system hardening (Linux)
- WordPress hardening
- Webserver hardening
- Application firewalling via plugin
- Auto-updates for WordPress and it’s plugins
- Regular updates of the VPS Linux OS
- Restrictive firewall for access to the VPS
Coordinated Vulnerability Disclosure program
We consider the security of our systems a top priority. But no matter how much effort we put into system security, there can still be vulnerabilities present. If you discover a vulnerability, we would like to know about it so we can take steps to address it as quickly as possible. We would like to ask you to help us better protect our clients and our systems.
This website is run in my spare time and funded entirely by myself. If you find any security related issues, please contact me as soon as possible at [ar0xa at tldr . nu].
I will do my utmost to fix the found issue as soon as possible, though I cannot offer any other reward than a mention at the “Special thanks to” section below.
Please do the following:
- E-mail your findings to [ar0xa at tldr . nu] ,
- Do not take advantage of the vulnerability or problem you have discovered, for example by downloading more data than necessary to demonstrate the vulnerability or deleting or modifying other people’s data,
- Do not reveal the problem to others until it has been resolved,
Do not use attacks on physical security, social engineering, distributed denial of service, spam or applications of third parties, and
- Do provide sufficient information to reproduce the problem, so we will be able to resolve it as quickly as possible. Usually, the IP address or the URL of the affected system and a description of the vulnerability will be sufficient, but complex vulnerabilities may require further explanation.
Special thanks to
I would like to specifically thank the following people for their responsible disclosure of security or privacy related issues to me.
[ be the first! ]